How about planning a Winery Road Trip with your friends.
- Check in at the Historic Anderson Hotel
- 8 am: Breakfast at the hotel
- 9 am: Go for a walk along the river
- 9:30 am: Explore Wabasha – Rent a bike
- 10:30 am: Visit the Chocolate Escape
- 11 am: Attend Educational Program at the National Eagle Center
- 12 pm: Lunch
- 1 pm: Maiden Rock Winery & Cidery
- 2 pm: Villa Bellezza Winery – Ask for a tour
- 4 pm: Danzinger Vineyards – Enjoy the beautiful view
- Visit Buena Vista Park for great pictures and view of the valley
- 7 pm: Dinner at one of our local restaurants
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Check out
Listed are the Great River Road Wineries
Visit www.greatriverroadwinetrail.org to see what events that are happening and download the Wine Trail Brochure and map.
Please drink responsibly and always have a designated driver.